Instantly search over 8.8 million public
records and civil filings compiled from data received
from all 50 states for a prospective tenant's eviction
records. This searched sould be used when you only want to view evictions filings and judgments from among various types of public records.
How to request
an Evictions Search
- From within your account, select your name or the
name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in
the second dropdown menu.
- Select Evictions Search as the product in the
third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, and SSN
for each applicant.
- Click on "Submit" at the bottom of the
page - the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
for the Evictions Search
by the Rapsheets Evictions Search
- Case Number
- Judgment Date
- Judgment Amount
- Satisfied Date
- Initial Filing Date
- Defendant 1 (name, SSN, address, alias)
- Defendant 2 (name, SSN, address)
- Plaintiff (name, address)