Civil High County Court Search
Search the most up-to date public records
from a single county to find information not usually
found on a credit report. Request a court researcher
to check official county public records related to civil
litigation, including foreclosures, defaults on loans,
disputed contracts, evictions, or small claims filed
in the upper courts - the court that handles serious
civil cases or those of higher monetary value.
How to request
a Manual Civil High County Court Search
- From within your account, select your name or
the name of your property from the first dropdown
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in
the second dropdown menu.
- Select Manual Civil High County Court Search as
the product in the third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant
and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please
be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, state, and
county for each applicant.
- Click on "Submit" at the bottom of the
page - the request will be sent to a court researcher.
You will be notified when your report is ready to
view - usually within 1-3 days.
for the Manual Civil High County Court Search
- Public Records - directly from county court researchers
by the Manual Civil High County Court Search
- Date of Birth
- Case Number
- Occurence Date
- Disposition Date
Manual Civil High County
Court Search = $29.95 plus
court fees where applicable