Motor Vehicle Search
Instantly validate applicant information
and verify registrant data, motor vehicle and lien information
with data obtained directly from state DMV databases
and other government agencies. From the results, a Motor
Vehicle Report can be requested to give even greater
detail on a particular result.*
How to request
a Motor Vehicle Search
- From within your account, select your name or
the name of your property from the first dropdown
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in
the second dropdown menu.
- Select Motor Vehicle Search as the product in
the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name, first name, and state
or VIN for one applicant only.
- Click on "Submit" at the bottom of the
page - the screen will refresh, and the report will
- Clicking on any of the items contained in the
results that are displayed will automatically run
a Motor Vehicle Report on that particular item.
There is an additional $14.95 fee each time an item
is clicked for more in-depth results via the Motor
Vehicle Report for that particular result.
for the Motor Vehicle Search
- Multiple State Motor Vehicle Databases
by the Motor Vheicle Search
- Date of Birth*
- Tag Number*
- Driver's License Number*
- Lien Type*
- Vehicle Year*
- Vehicle Make*
- Vehicle Body*
- Vehicle Color*
- Vehicle Type*
- Registration Expiration*
- Title Issue Date*
- Title Status*
* Only available when requesting a
Motor Vehicle Report
Motor Vehicle Search = $14.95
*Please note that clicking on results
within the report will result in additional searches
and associated fees.