UCC Search and Reports
Instantly find Uniform Commercial Code
(UCC) filings between individuals and businesses (e.g.
Mortgages, Equipment, and Vehicles). In addition to
confirming liens held against a particular individual,
this search can also be used to locate a hard-to-find
How to request
a UCC Search
- From within your account, select your name or
the name of your property from the first dropdown
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in
the second dropdown menu.
- Select UCC Search as the product in the third
- Enter at least last name, first name, city and
state (or business name, city and state if you have
also selected the radio button for a Business search)
for one searchable entity only.
- Click on "Submit" at the bottom of the
page - the screen will refresh, and the results
- Clicking on any of the items contained in the
results that are displayed will automatically run
the UCC Report on that particular item. There is
an additional $9.95 fee each time an item is clicked
for more in-depth results via the UCC Report for
that particular result.
for the UCC Search
- National Uniform Commercial Code Filings
by the UCC Search
- Debtor Name
- Debtor Address
- Filing State
- Date Filed
- Original Date
- Original Number
- Document Number
- Legal Type
- Secured Party's Name
- Secured Party's Address
- Secured Parties*
- Debtor Parties*
* Only a count is returned with a search.
The actual individual items are only on the UCC Report
(additional fee of $9.95 per UCC Report requested).
UCC Search = $9.95
* Please note that clicking on results
within the report will result in additional searches
and associated fees.