Manual County Court Search
Acquire the most up-to-date criminal
background records directly from one county. Request
a court researcher to search official court records for
past felonies, misdemeanors, sex offenses, and convictions.
Provides a very thorough criminal history for one particular
county. This search is also helpful when our national
searches do not cover a particular county/area of
interest. This data comes directly from court and county
records searched by court researchers and is one of
our most reliable sources for criminal background data.
How to request
a Manual County Court Search
- From within your account, select your name or the
name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in
the second dropdown menu.
- Select Manual County Court Search as the product
in the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name, first name, SSN, birthdate, state and county desired for one applicant
only. Additional information is helpful in searching,
but not required.
- Click on "Submit" at the bottom of the
page - the request will be sent to a court researcher.
You will be notified when your report is ready to
view - usually within 1-3 days.
for the Manual County Court Search
by the Manual County Court Search
- Offense Description
- Traffic Violations
Manual County Court
Search = $21.95 plus
court fees where applicable